2017 -Nov 17 - 2 PM to 9 PM | Nov 18 - 10 AM to 6 PM | Nov 19 - 10 AM to 5 PM @ TRADEX, Abbotsford
Market, Sample & Sell directly to a target audience!
- The audience is targeted and pre-disposed to discover and shop for new products, services and ideas.
- Selling at West Coast Christmas Show is immediate and compelling to a targeted captive audience.
- West Coast Christmas Show provides an opportunity for buyers and sellers to meet face to face, where products can be demonstrated, handled, and purchased right on site.
- West Coast Christmas Show is an ideal medium for test marketing or launching new products. New buying interests can be uncovered and otherwise unaccessible buyers appear in front of your exhibit.
- The timing of the West Coast Christmas Show, 34 days before Christmas, is an ideal time for visitors to make purchases for the holiday season. We provide free parking for everyone, so visitors have a positive attitude entering the show.
Who Visits The Show?
The West Coast Christmas Show draws on over 1.6 million residents in the Fraser Valley, the fastest growing region in Canada. This region also boasts the fastest increase in household income in the entire country. Visitors are lured by the appeal of finding unique, hard to find items for their holiday shoping, decorating and entertaining coupled with celebrity personalities demonstrating home decorating & holiday cooking.
- 2016 - 18,195 visitors
- 2015 - 17,629 visitors
- 2014 - 16,350 visitors
- 2013 - 16,129 visitors
- 2012 - 14,202 visitors
- 2011 - 13,565 visitors
- 2010 - 13,185 visitors
- 2009 - 13,247 visitors
- 2008 - 10,215 visitors
Average Spent per Person on Take Home Items & Gifts - $221.50
RATED THE 15TH LARGEST SHOW ON THE LOWER MAINLAND BY
West Coast Christmas Show Exhibitor Benefits
- Extensive multimedia publicity and advertising campaign
- Free exhibitor badges
- Free visitor guest passes
- Free material handling
- Free storage
- Free listing in Official Festival Guide Magazine
- Free listing on official West Coast Christmas Show web site with reciprocal hot link
- Professional onsite show management
- On-site furniture and supply rental
- Free washup sinks in selected areas
- Discounted hotel accommodations for exhibitors
- Free parking
- Television Daily Newspapers
- Community newspapers
- Lower Mainland Lifestyles & Entertaining related magazines and periodicals
- Related websites, direct links from exhibitors' websites and web-events calendars
- Posters in participating businesses
- www.westcoastchristmasshow.com - our own interactive information website
- Tourism Abbotsford community initiatives
- Passport to Christmas Program Guide
- Tradex bill boards
- Additional marketing and promotional coverage
- Holiday Decor writers and Interior Design writers
- Chefs, cook book authors and home style and entertaining authors
- Community organizations
- Non-profit/charity groups
- Media/News releases
Vancouver 24 Hours
North Delta Leader
Canadian Home Trends Magazine
Black Press: Abbotsford News / Chilliwack Progress / Langley Advance / Langley Times / Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows Times / Maple Ridge Pitt Meadows News / Mission City Record / Peach Arch News / Surrey,
Exhibitors' Additional Marketing Opportunities
- Run a contest within your own exhibit
- Advertise in our Official Festival Guide
THESE ARE THE 2017 APPLICATION FORMS
These are interactive PDF documents. Fill out and save the entire document to your computer. Now you may attach to an email and forward to us, or you may print and fax or mail back to us. If you do not already have a digital signature, you can create one in a minute or two by following the simple instructions, just click on the signature box on the application and the tutorial will pop up. You may reuse this digital signature on any other PDF documents as well. OR you may print the signature page, physically sign and return to us by fax or scan and email.
Click below to download forms:
At The West Coast Christmas Show, all exhibitors/vendors decorate their booths in the spirit of Christmas, and the vendors and their staff also dress in Christmas inspired clothing/costumes.
Show management offers as free 10 ft a 10 ft booth in next year's show to the best decorated booth and a 10 ft x 5 ft booth to the best dressed booth staff.
Below are some of the decorated booths as well as the winning decorated booth and the winning costumes.
Best Booth Award: THE JAR GIRL
Best Dressed Booth Staff: CAMPBELL'S GOLD HONEY & MEADERY and THE ART OF MELISSA MARY DUNCAN