The West Coast Christmas Show & Artisan Market is Western Canada’s leading holiday season show that brings together holiday gifts, fancy foods, personal services, decor ideas, festive live florals and culinary inspiration under one roof.
The 15th Annual West Coast Christmas Show & Artisan Market is excited to return to Tradex offering a unique, one-of-a-kind shopping experience for all things Christmas. We are your one stop Christmas Shop!
As Western Canada’s leading holiday season show, The West Coast Christmas Show & Artisan Market brings together holiday gifts, fancy foods, personal services, decor ideas, festive live florals, and culinary inspirations under one roof. There is something for everyone on your list!
- Take in a festive performance at The Sounds of the Holidays Performance Stage, which features a wide range of local musicians and dancers performing live Christmas music for your pleasure. Love dance? Check out both the Royal City Youth Ballet and AzestA Ballet performances. It will be sure to rekindle your Christmas Spirit for the coming Holidays.
- Why not start a new family tradition and join Santa Claus on the show floor for an opportunity to take your own pictures. Santa will be available for photos each day so do not forget your camera or smart phone and take a selfie with Santa!
- Turns out that Santa’s Elves have been especially busy creating fun activities for Santa’s Workshop. Do not forget to stop by and create your very own free Christmas Ornament, with the help of our Elves. Your very own Christmas art!
- While at the show you can stroll through a wonderful array of decorated Christmas trees, all part of the Festival of Trees where charitable organizations will decorate trees and compete for a grand prize. Be sure to vote for your favourite tree as part of The Peoples Choice Award!
- There will be many opportunities at the show to Pay It Forward while fulfilling your Christmas shopping list. Many of your Christmas purchases can help improve our world, by shopping among the gathering of community minded who are committed to giving back. Fair trade, zero waste and community support through giving back are all components of this feature area. Whether the artisans focus is to go green by limiting their use of plastic and toxic materials, or the focus is empowering a community through fair trade items, you will find a way to connect to your global community this Christmas. Shop for your Christmas gifts here and find a better way to shop and spread joy worldwide this Christmas season.
A unique shopping experience awaits you at the West Coast Christmas Show & Artisan Market. You will discover new gift ideas, original art, hand painted silks, crafts, woodwork, specialty foods, home decor, clothing, furniture, jewellery, candles, soaps, and much more. Our visitors and vendors agree we are the most significant Christmas Show in the region.
There is something for every member of your family!
We look forward to welcoming you!