Update: We are pleased to be bringing you The West Coast Christmas Show Shops this year. While our live show will not be able to operate at Tradex this year, we are looking forward to hosting a new e-store experience. Please email [email protected] for an application form or for more details.
We have recently been informed by Tradex of the latest restrictions under which the only way any live show can operate will be with a limit of 50 persons in the building. Tradex will be hosting some of these events. The visitors will have one hour to shop and then must leave. The building is then closed, sanitized and an hour later, another batch of visitors may enter. This will not be an easy way to make sales, and is likely to be very frustrating experience for the visitor, not to mention long, frustrating days as an exhibitor, with very little sales.
- The audience is targeted and pre-disposed to discover and shop for new products, services and ideas.
- Selling at West Coast Christmas Show is immediate and compelling to a targeted captive audience.
- West Coast Christmas Show provides an opportunity for buyers and sellers to meet face to face, where products can be demonstrated, handled, and purchased right on site.
- West Coast Christmas Show is an ideal medium for test marketing or launching new products. New buying interests can be uncovered and otherwise unaccessible buyers appear in front of your exhibit.
- The timing of the West Coast Christmas Show, 34 days before Christmas, is an ideal time for visitors to make purchases for the holiday season. We provide free parking for everyone, so visitors have a positive attitude entering the show.